Our Guarantee To You
Eco Diamonds guarantees that you will be happy with the quality and beauty of our product. Should you require a return or exchange, simply read our guidelines below and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be pleased to help you.
If you are not entirely satisfied with one of our products you may return it to us within the first 15 days from when the ring is delivered. There is no restocking or other hidden charges within the first 15 days, a full refund is issued. Please note that we do not accept returns on the basis of 'just trying it out' (or similar scenarios) or other conditions beyond our control (poor delivery by carrier (Fedex, UPS, USPS), international customs delays, slow payments (e-check, Bill Me Later), etc). Customers may not return products and order the same or a similar product, in an attempt to get the new sale price of the item. Each ring is custom-created based on your specifications. The purpose of this return policy is to assure our customers that our products are of the finest quailty, and we are completely confident you will be extremely happy with your purchase by backing it up with a promise.
Products must be returned in an "as new" condition. Please first call to arrange return or get in touch via the contact us page. We will issue you a returns number. Please do not return rings in any other way as they will not be accepted if in "used" condition or not mailed by the consumer appropriately. Items being returned must initiate transit to us within 15 days of your initial delivery. This returns policy is limited to one engagement ring and two wedding bands per customer. Your statutory rights are not affected by this returns policy. If there is a fault in materials or manufacture we will replace a ring free of charge. While Eco Diamonds operates a "Refund-or-Replace" return policy, we reserve the right to reject return item(s) in the case that the merchandise is not actually received or that is not returned in accordance with our Return Policy.
Every item to be returned must be in brand new, unworn condition and include the original invoice, GGL card and/or independent grading certificate (if applicable), the gift pouch, jewelry box and outer jewelry box in unused condition.
Eco Diamonds provides free Fed Ex or UPS shipping to every customer in the United States and you will be refunded the purchase amount. We are unable to refund return shipping or grading certification costs. For international customers, you will be refunded the product purchase amount, excluding international shipping or customs fees beyond our control.
Instructions for Returning Merchandise
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to return an item. You will then be emailed instructions and the return address. Please print this email and include it in your shipment to us for our shipping department's identification purposes. Please do not return merchandise without contacting Eco Diamonds to obtain the unique return address.
2. Package your return by including all original packaging, ring box, pouch and certification or identification card and wallet.
3. Please track your package and email us with the tracking number (whether it be from UPS, Fed Ex or USPS).
4. The verified shipping date back to Eco Diamonds Customer Service Department must be within 15 days from the date you signed for your ring(s). We will be unable to accept returns after 15 days from your receiving the product.
If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at email@example.com.
Eco Diamonds is unable to be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. One return or exchange per customer.
Return and exchange process:
Once Eco Diamonds receive your returned item and it is inspected for wear and tear by our jewelers, your refund will be processed within 3-5 business days. Exchanges may require a new order to be completed, and our friendly customer service agents will happily assist you with this.
Since shipping is free on all domestic purchases, you will be refunded the purchase amount minus $25.00 original shipping, handling and packaging costs.
Orders not valid for return:
Sale or customized items, engraved, altered, re-sized (other than by Eco Diamonds), showing signs of wear, or damaged are unable to be accepted for return. Any work done on your merchandise by anyone outside of Eco Diamonds jewelers will cause the warranty or return to be invalid.
Eco Diamonds Lifetime Warranty
Every Eco Diamonds ring is created by the finest processes and standards prior to leaving the laboratory and jewelry department. This lifetime warranty on every stone covers any color change or chipping due to manufacturer defects for the diamond simulant in ordinary conditions. Merchandise submitted will require a physical inspection by our professional jewelers and costs $50 to cover labor and processing fees. If replacement is required, we will be happy to replace it. One warranty replacement per stone, per order.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
Eco Diamonds have the same hardness and durability as sapphires, emeralds or rubies. They are a hard gemstone (MOH 8.5) and just as with diamonds, can still be damaged if not taken care of properly. Please follow the below guidelines to ensure your Eco Diamonds ring and stones stay as beautiful as the day you purchased them:
1. It is important to remove your engagement or wedding ring when playing sports, cleaning, gardening or doing activities or duties which would strike, repeatedly hit, knock or cause your prongs to catch or bend. Dropping a ring on a hard surface can also cause prongs to bend ever so slightly and cause a stone to come loose. This is one of the most common complaints of diamond owners—and one that causes extreme stress due to the cost of the stone. With Eco Diamonds, you are guaranteed to have your stone replaced and can rest easy.
2. Remove jewelry before using chemicals, cleaners, lotions, perfumes, oils, bar soap, hairspray or makeup.
3. To clean your Eco Diamonds jewelry, simply clean your stones with a very soft tooth brush (or jewelry brush) in warm, soapy water. Most stores carry inexpensive liquid jewelry cleaners which are a convenient way to clean diamond simulants or any other type of jewelry you may have. Most brands have a dip basket inside the bottle, as well as a tiny brush for cleaning. Read the label before cleaning to ensure the cleaner is suitable for your particular metal (it should work for any type of diamond simulant or other gemstone). Simply place your jewelry in the basket to soak for a few minutes and brush around the entire stone for a few seconds before rinsing in warm water. Enjoy the crisp, sharp look of the newly cleaned piece of jewelry. Please keep your stone clean to ensure it retains its sparkle and brilliance.